terms of service
last updated november 21, 2019
this is an agreemnt between the user ("you") and bubble.email ("us", "we"), laying out obligations under which we offer our services to you. both parties are legaly bound to these terms.
these terms will change in the future. revisit this page to stay up to date.
term of agreement
this agreement is valid for the duration the user has a bubble.email account. it is rendered invalid the moment the account gets locked or deleted.
bubble.email offers an email relay service. the user opens an account and can manage lists of emails. emails can be send to those list's address and will be forwarded to the list's recipients.
free services include:
- up to 3 lists under the domain "bubble.email" limited to 1-30 recipients
- a list may expire after a fixed period of time
paid services include everything offered as "free services" and additionally:
- unlimited number of lists
- a list may be open publicly to receive mail from any address
- an unlimited amount of verified custom domains may be added to an account
- "non-cryptic" mailboxes may be configured with custom domains
the user understands that
all and any data, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, available in connection with bubble.email are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such data originated. bubble.email does not control or monitor the data made available through bubble.email by others and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such data;
by using the services, users may be exposed to data that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. under no circumstances will bubble.email be liable in any way for any dontent, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any data, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any data transmitted or otherwise made available through bubble.email.
the user agrees to not use bubble.email to
- transmit or otherwise make available any data that is unlawful under local and international law;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- transmit or otherwise make available any
- data that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- data that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation;
- material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt bubble.email or servers or networks connected to bubble.email, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to bubble.email;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
all prices are in euros (EUR). billing occurs as such.
cancelling & termination
the user may end this agreement at anytime by cancelling usage of all of bubble.email services. this can be done by deleting the account. at this point, all of bubble.email's services will seize to operate for the user.
complaints & legal challenges
if bubble.email is made party to a legal action by way of abusing its services, the user agrees to be responsible for all of bubble.email legal costs and fees. also, the user holds bubble.email harmless from any action.
this agreement is subject to german fedaral and local laws. legal action must be brought in a court in germany.
disclaimer of warranties and liability
the data and services available through bubble.email are provided to you "as is" and without warranty. bubble.email and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties with regard to such data and services, including but not limited to, all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and noninfringement.
bubble.email and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, and licensors make no warranty that
- the service will meet your requirements;
- the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable;
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations;
- any errors in bubble.email will be corrected.
you expressly agree to release bubble.email, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, representatives, employees, partners and licensors (the "released parties") from any and all liability connected with your activities, and promise not to sue the released parties for any claims, actions, injuries, damages, or losses associated with your activities.
you also agree that in no event shall the released parties be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with
- your use or misuse of bubble.email,
- your dealings with third party service providers or advertisers available through bubble.email,
- any delay or inability to use bubble.email experienced by you,
- any information, software, products, services, or content obtained through bubble.email, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, even if bubble.email has been advised of the possibility of damages. because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
the user agrees to indemnify and hold us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, representatives, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise seek to make available through bubble.email, your use of bubble.email, your connection to bubble.email, your violation of the Terms, or your violation of any rights of another person or entity.